Have You Seen One Of These?
Use a QR Code to Access Georgetown Texas Real Estate Website
You might have seen more and more products, billboards and magazines carrying this strange looking box and wondered what it is. This is a Quick Response (QR) code, and it has the potential of making your Georgetown Texas home buying process infinitely easier.
So what does a QR code do?
Think of the QR code like the classic bar code 2.0. While bar codes are typically used on consumer goods in stores, QR codes contain a URL. Essentially, a QR code is a hyperlink on a page that your Smartphone is able to read and then launch.
With these QR codes, you'll find that my Georgetown Texas real estate website is easier than ever to access and navigate on your Smartphone.
How do I read a QR code?
First, you'll need to download an APP that helps your Smartphone read the code. Simply search for QR readers. Many of them are free. Here's a few sites and searches to help get you started:
- iPhone QR reader app search
- BlackBerry QR reader app search
- Droid QR reader app search
- BlackBerry App World
- Android Market
After you install the app, launch it. Then use your Smartphone to take a picture of the QR phone. Your App will translate that image into a URL and launch your browser. Within seconds, you'll have the information you want on your screen.
3 Reasons You’ll Fall in Love with QR Codes
- Easily get the information you want. We all know how complicated URLs can be, especially when they include a bunch of random characters and symbols. QR codes get rid of the hassle of URLs and take you immediately to the information you need. All it takes is a tap or two on your smart phone.
- Surf more, faster. QR codes simplify your smart phone browsing experience so you can instantly get the information you want.
- You’ll be one of the “cool” kids. Everyone loves to be on the cutting edge of technology. And if you have a Smartphone, you might as well make the most of it, right? Especially if it means making your Georgetown, Texas home search easier.
Have a QR Code Question Not Answered Here?
For a much more in-depth explanation of QR codes that will satisfy your inner-Geek, just go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_codes. Or, you can contact me, Virginia Lazenby. I'd be happy to answer them for you. And if you want to check back on this page from your smart phone, make sure you use our QR code.