Sun City, Georgetown, TX MLS Quick Search
Sun City Community in Georgetown, Texas
Sun City is a Del Webb Active-Adult Community (55+), master-planned with a full range of amenities. Located 5 miles northwest of I-35 in Georgetown, TX, the community is built on 5,300 acres in the scenic Texas hill country and features three, championship golf courses Sun City offers the advantages of an age-restricted community with seemingly unlimited amenities and activities, the small town charm of Georgetown and the lifestyle opportunities it offers, plus the culture and entertainment of Austin just 35 miles to the south.
Sun City Homes
Both resale and new homes are available. Currently there are approximately 7,500 homes; when built-out there will be 10,000 homes. Home prices range from the mid $150,000's to $500,000. In addition, there are two sections of custom-built homes, generally in the range of $500,000 to $900,000. As your Georgetown TX Retirement Lifestyle Real Estate Specialist and Sun City resident, Virginia Lazenby can assist you with both resale and new homes.
Amenities in the Community of Sun City
When purchasing a home in Sun City you are purchasing much more than just a home, you are purchasing a lifestyle. Community amenities include:
- Two fitness centers with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, indoor pools for lap swimming and aerobics, and resort-style outdoor pools. A wide variety of group exercise classes are available, as well as personal training
- Three golf courses for year-round play. Residents enjoy reduced fees.
- Lighted tennis courts, pickle ball courts, bocce ball courts
- Nature trails and walking paths
- Soft ball field
- Dog park
- Horticulture gardens
- Fishing pond
- High-tech computer center
- State-of-the-art woodworking center
- Fully appointed arts & crafts center, including stained glass, pottery, quilting, photography, visual arts, and more
- Social Center with ballroom and library
- Billiards room
- Playscape for visiting grandchildren
- Over 145 clubs, special interest groups, and service orgranizations. Click here to take a peak --
- Community Association dances twice a month, ranging from 40's ballroom, to rock 'n roll, to country western, and more. Plus special events for New Year's, Valentines, and other special occasions
- Community activities including movies, lectures, concerts and more
- Sun City Fairs including: Focus on Food Fair, Book Fair, Jewelry Bazaar,Health Fair, Home & Garden Show, Arts & Craft Fair, Non-Profit Fair
- Day and overnight trips to experience the history, culture, and scenic beauty of the Central Texas and beyond, as well as popular sporting and shopping venues, and adventure outings such as zip lining and sky diving
- Extended travel opportunities the country and the world
Within Sun City there are a limited number of commercial establishments including a restaurant, a convenience store/gas station, a wine store, bank, golf cart shop, dentist, physical therapy, pharmacy, postal store and others. A major grocery store and drug store are two-miles from the entrance to Sun City. A Scott & White Clinic is adjacent to Sun City and other high-quality medical facilities are readily available. Air travel is easily accessible to accommodate your travels and visits of family and friends.
Sun City - Surrounded With Opportunity
Have a question about Sun City?
Click here to see a map with properties for sale in Sun City.
As your Georgetown TX Retirement Lifestyle Real Estate Specialist and Sun City resident, Virginia Lazenby can assist you with both resale and new homes.